2014年4月8日火曜日

The very first post

Apr 6, 2014

This is the first time to post an entry in English.




I’m a JICA volunteer who is dispatched to Federated States of Micronesia from 2014 March up to 2016 March. My duty is to rearrange waste collection system and conduct some environmental education class in any educational facilities.

As you know, Micronesia is composed of hundreds of small islands. Additionally, Weno island, that is where I’m dispatched to, is particularly small. That means, if the islanders keep disposing garbage without any measure, someday in the future the dumpsite will encroach lands on the island. Avoiding such scenario, I have to change situations on waste problems here.

By the way, this island has beautiful scenery and plenty of plants. I guess that people know how they are valuable and irreplaceable. I want to make use of such way of thinking too. 
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

最近はこんな記事が読まれています

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...