2014年5月5日月曜日

How weak am I ?

May 3, 2014

I did.

I got sick the other day.
It has been only a month since I arrived here.




Perhaps on the last day of local language lessons, it was too cool in a room that we used. It seemed to be a cause.
I still remember that I tried to avoid the cold by wearing my jacket the moment I entered the room.
I know that you may say “why didn’t you turn an air-con off? That’s it!” I agree with your advice, but couldn’t do that.
There was supposedly no remote controller in the room.

Of course, I thought it over that somehow I could stop or destroy it.
However, I chose not to destroy it and just endure such an Antarctic-like cold.
This was the most critical mistake.
I want to give myself who did such a silly thing a heavy blow to the jaw.
That decision (to endure the cold) naturally led the only one conclusion: I got sick.
That included high fever, diarrhea, dizziness and dehydration.

Two days after, I was completely recovered.
Anyway, I got some lessons through the incident. 
Here are the lessons.

1.    Keep a bottled water beside your pillow.
2.    Have a blanket even in the south pacific.
3.    Ask your family to cook rice soup unless you have an appetite.
4.    In my case, if I face the cool wind from an air-con directly, I will die.


5.    Aim at procuring vegetables and fruits daily.
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

最近はこんな記事が読まれています

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...